Updated: Aug 16, 2019
Corporate culture has become an integral part of a businesses in the past two decades, the backbone of a happy workplace. A positive culture can make a substantial influence on a company’s success while a negative one can lead to failure or in other words, happy employees contribute to the success of the company.
One way to improve your company culture is by planning a team-building event. We were approached by Oracle Data Cloud to create a fun summer event for their employees at Central Park. They wanted an event that will include some food and refreshments, fun activities and relaxing sitting areas.
We created beautiful low sitting areas with rugs and pillows and recycled wood pallets that served as tables. We provided a mega chess game, Cornhole, giant Jenga and more. We had a designated area for food and drinks with different pastries, vegetable platters, bagels and spreads.
The Company requested for Mocktails since it was in a public area where alcoholic drinks are prohibited, so we served three refreshing mocktails- cranberry- orange, virgin mojito, and hibiscus- raspberry.
The event was a great success and we're so happy we could take a part in helping business grow!
Want to make our delicious mocktails? We included some recipes!
Hibiscus- Raspberry Mocktail
· 1 big bag of hibiscus tea/ ¼ cup of dried loose leaves.
· 4 cups boiled water
· 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
· ¼ cup of sugar mixed with ¼ cup of hot water (simple syrup)/ 5 tbsp. of agave sweetener
· Club soda
· Lemon peels from 2 lemon
1. Place the tea bag/ leaves in a jar and fill it with the hot water. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Add the lemon peels to the cooled tea
3. Mash the fresh raspberries. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the raspberry mash over the tea. Discard the raspberry seeds and pulp. Add the simple syrup or agave to the tea mixture and stir to combine.
5. when serving add ice and club soda for some fizz
Cranberry Orange Spritz
· 4 Cups Cranberry Juice (pure cranberry juice)
· 3 Cups fresh orange juice
· 1/2 Cup sugar/ 1 cup of simple syrup
· 2 Cups lemon juice
· Club Soda or Ginger Ale
1. Combine cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar and stir well.
2. Garnish with orange slices.
3. before serving add a splash of club soda or ginger ale for the fizz.
3. Serve chilled.
· 2 cups fresh lime juice
· 1/2 cup of simple syrup/ 5 tbsp. of agave sweetener
· 5 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
· 4/2 cup of simple syrup/ 5 tbsp. of agave sweetener
1. Place mint leaves and lime juice in a glass and mush them up crushing the leaves to release the flavor and oils the mint. You can use a muddler or a wooden spoon.
2. Add the simple syrup/ agave sweetener.
3. Add the water and ice.